You can help spark a change and make a lasting difference in a child’s life and in your community! Community events are a fun and meaningful way to gather friends, families, neighbours and/or co-workers together in support of a good cause.
Golf tournaments, garage sales, dinner parties, bake sales, street parties and family or company celebrations are just a few ways that you can support an enriching camp experience for a deserving child.
Planning Your Event
As you plan your event, we ask that you please contact Greer, so that we are aware of your event and any support you may require from Amici (see below).
Amici can provide your event with the following, upon request:
- Amici informational material, including logos, pictures and camper stories;
- When possible, a representative from Amici to attend your event as a participant and/or speaker;
- When possible, a representative of Amici to participate in a cheque presentation at your event;
- A letter in support of the event;
- Event with link advertised in our online newsroom and via social media.
Thank you for your support of Amici campers. We are looking forward to hearing from you!