You can help spark a change and make a lasting difference in a child’s life and in your community! Community events are a fun and meaningful way to gather friends, families, neighbours and/or co-workers together in support of a good cause.
Golf tournaments, garage sales, dinner parties, bake sales, street parties and family or company celebrations are just a few ways that you can support an enriching camp experience for a deserving child.
Planning Your Event
As you plan your event, we ask that you please contact the Amici offices at (416) 588-8026, so that we are aware of your event and any support you may require from Amici (see below).
Amici can provide your event with the following, upon request:
- Amici informational material, including logos, pictures and camper stories;
- When possible, a representative from Amici to attend your event as a participant and/or speaker;
- When possible, a representative of Amici to participate in a cheque presentation at your event;
- A letter in support of the event;
- Event with link advertised in our online newsroom and via social media.
Thank you for your support of Amici campers. We are looking forward to hearing from you!